We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light.
For your safety guests are subject to visual inspection (including the use of metal detecting magnetometers) of person, parcels, bags, containers and/or clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Guests may refuse inspections; however, management reserves the right to refuse entry.
For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Bags larger than 6”x9”x1.5”
- Beach balls or any projectiles or missiles
- Cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Clothing that displays obscene/offensive language and/or pictures (as determined by Gainbridge Fieldhouse management)
- Hard-sided bags
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Military or Tactical style clothing/gear (Active Duty Military uniforms are allowed)
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Objects that obstruct another guest’s view of the playing/performance surface
- Outside food or drinks
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Poles or sticks
- Signs, flags, banners larger 11″X17″ or affixed to any pole
- Skateboards/roller blades
- Tripods, mono pods, or selfie sticks
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management
If an item is revealed during a search, guests may dispose of the item or return the item to a safe storage location away from the Fieldhouse.