What to Know Before You Go
We are so excited to see you at Gainbridge Fieldhouse! Our goal is to get you inside the facility as seamlessly as possible. We ask all guests to arrive early, travel light and have their mobile tickets ready as they enter the Fieldhouse. Check out this list of important things to know as you prepare to get downtown for plenty of fun and excitement at your favorite Fieldhouse events!
Tickets? Check. Now how do you get here?
For guests using GPS, please type in the following address for directions to Gainbridge Fieldhouse:
- 125 S. Pennsylvania St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
More of a public transit fan? The Julia Carson Transit Center is conveniently located 2 blocks away. Click here to find your closest IndyGo bus route!
Guests may enter the Fieldhouse via the Viriginia Ave. Parking Garage Bridge or the Plaza doors from Pennsylvania & Delaware Streets.
- As a reminder, the ADA dropoff zone is located on Pennsylvania Street.
Now that you’ve parked, check out our list of prohibited items so you know what to leave behind in the car.
- ALL bags larger than 6" x 9" x 1.5", signs larger than 11" x 17" and weapons of any type are prohibited at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Mobile & Cashless
Gainbridge Fieldhouse is a cashless facility. Credit cards and other forms of contactless payment, like Apple Pay, will be accepted at all points of purchase throughout the Fieldhouse. You may exchange cash for a card at Cash to Card Machines located in the Entry Pavilion by the Box Office, and at Sections 3, 19, and 210.
Please be sure to download your mobile ticket to your mobile wallet prior to arrival. If you’re coming with a group, ensure all members have tickets ready on a mobile device with contrast/brightness settings turned up for maximum clarity. Please note that screenshots of tickets will not be accepted for entry.
Download the Pacers App and add your tickets to your mobile wallet to expedite your entry. Need to learn how to access your tickets or transfer your tickets to someone else in your group? Please check out our Mobile Ticketing Tutorial here.
Dining & Concessions
You ventured to downtown Indy, you got into the Fieldhouse…now you’re hungry. Great news: You’ll find a variety of awesome offerings!
Cashless payments and easy Grab-n-Go options will enhance the fan experience at our many dining and concession locations. Please note some dining and concession options will not be available for all events.
With local culinary offerings, upgraded and renovated stands, new technology-driven self-service concessions and the KeyBank Guest Chef Program, there's a plethora of options for both adventurous eaters and those that prefer the classics!
Concession stands throughout the Main Concourse and Krieg DeVault Levels include:
- Three Point Taqueria: Authentic dishes including Carne Asada Nachos and Crispy Cinnamon Wheels in Section 115.
- Warehouse District BBQ: Southern traditions including House Made Chips with Pimento Cheese Dip, Donut Holes, Smoked Pork Sandwiches and more in section 15.
- Delaware St. Pizzeria: Homemade Italian favorites such as House-made Pizza, Truffle Parm Pretzel Bites and Meatball sandwiches in section 106.
- Boom Baby! Burgers: Upscale comfort foods such as Bavarian Pretzels, Chicken Sandwiches, and rotating burgers including a Dill Pickle Burger, Bacon Pimento Cheeseburger and Fried Onion Burger in section 117.
- Fast Break grab-n-go concession stands: These checkout-free, self-service concession areas, powered by Zippin technology, allow guests to enter using their credit cards or mobile wallets, remove their selections from the shelves, and be billed automatically upon exiting. This enables both a lower-contact and quicker experience when making purchases, including beer and hard seltzer. Located at Sections 4 & 18.
- Chick-fil-A: It's "our pleasure" to now offer Chick-fll-A located at the south end of the Main Concourse at Section 11.
Getting to Your Seat
You’re downtown, you’re at the Fieldhouse and you’ve tasted some of our exciting dining options. Now it’s time to find your seats.
Have your mobile ticket ready and accessible as you follow signage on the path to your seats. Our experienced team members will happily help you locate your correct section, row and seat.
Once you’ve found your seat, let’s have some FUN! Enjoy your experience visiting us and welcome to Gainbridge Fieldhouse!