What to Know Before You Go
We are SO excited to welcome fans back to Gainbridge Fieldhouse! A lot has changed since you last visited us and, in fact, more changes are still coming. From road construction on your journey downtown to brand new features all around the building, your next visit will be a little different but will still offer the world class experience you expect.
Our goal is to get you inside the facility as seamlessly as possible. We ask all guests to arrive early, travel light and have their mobile tickets ready as they enter the Fieldhouse. Check out this list of important things to know as you prepare to get back downtown for plenty of fun and excitement at your favorite Fieldhouse events!
REOPENING TIPS: 5 Things to Know Before You Go
Tickets? Check. Now how do you get here?
Used to getting to the Fieldhouse via I-65 and I-70? Pull up your favorite mapping app because these routes are currently closed to all traffic between the North Split and Washington Street. Other specific construction areas impacting our area that may impact your trip can be found here. For a full view of construction around downtown, check out INDOT’s site here.
Once you’ve navigated the construction zones getting to the Fieldhouse, parking options include the Virginia Avenue Parking Garage or you may book parking via ParkWhiz.
Guests may enter the Fieldhouse via the Viriginia Ave. Parking Garage Bridge (now open!) or the Plaza doors from Pennsylvania & Delaware Streets.
- As a reminder, lane closures continue on both Pennsylvania and Delaware Streets directly adjacent to Gainbridge Fieldhouse and with Bankers Life Court now closed, the ADA dropoff is on Pennsylvania Street at the plaza.
Now that you’ve parked, check out our Health & Safety Guidelines so you know exactly what to expect and our list of prohibited items so you know what to leave behind in the car.
- ALL bags larger than 6" x 9" x 1.5", signs larger than 11" x 17" and weapons of any type are prohibited at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Pardon our Dust
You made it to our doors… Welcome back to Gainbridge Fieldhouse! Once you arrive you will get a glimpse of the improvements underway known as the Fieldhouse of the Future.
Pay close attention to signage designed to guide you to the best overall experience while you’re our guest. Following all posted procedures will ensure that you, along with all our other guests, will enjoy your event!
The Box office will be open at noon in the Gainbridge Fieldhouse entry pavilion. Please follow signage or ask a member of Fieldhouse staff where to go – we’re always happy to help!
Mobile & Cashless
Two more exciting new features to note for Fieldhouse fans - the fully mobile ticketing experience and cashless payment options. If you’re coming with a group, ensure all members have tickets ready on a mobile device with contrast/brightness settings turned up for maximum clarity. Please note that screenshots of tickets will not be accepted for entry.
Download the Pacers App and add your tickets to your mobile wallet to expedite your entry. Need to learn how to access your tickets or transfer your tickets to someone else in your group? Please check out our Mobile Ticketing Tutorial here.
Dining & Concessions
You ventured to downtown Indy, you got into the Fieldhouse, you’re seeing what the Fieldhouse of the Future looks like so far…now you’re hungry. Great news: You’ll find a variety of awesome new offerings!
Cashless payments and easy Grab-n-Go options will enhance the fan experience at our many dining and concession locations. Please note some dining and concession options will not be available for all events.
Local culinary offerings, upgraded and renovated stands, new technology-driven self-service concessions, and a local minority guest chef program are tipping off at Gainbridge Fieldhouse beginning this Pacers season.
- Fast Break grab-n-go concession stands: These checkout-free, self-service concession areas, powered by Zippin technology, allow guests to enter using their credit cards or mobile wallets, remove their selections from the shelves, and be billed automatically upon exiting. This enables both a lower-contact and quicker experience when making purchases, including beer and hard seltzer. Located at Sections 4 & 18.
- New upgraded concession stands throughout the Main Concourse and Krieg DeVault Levels include
- Three Point Taqueria: Authentic dishes including Carne Asada Nachos, Vegan Sausage and Potato Tacos, and Crispy Cinnamon Wheels in Section 115.
- Warehouse District BBQ: Southern traditions including House Made Chips with Pimento Cheese Dip, Donut Holes, Smoked Pork Sandwiches and more in section 15.
- Delaware St. Pizzeria: Homemade Italian favorites such as Margarita Pizza, Truffle Parm Pretzel Bites and Meatball sandwiches in section 106.
- Boom Baby! Burgers: Upscale comfort foods such as Bavarian Pretzels, Chicken Sandwiches, and rotating burgers including a Dill Pickle Burger, Bacon Pimento Cheeseburger and Fried Onion Burger in section 117.
- Chick-fil-A: It's "our pleasure" to now offer Chick-fll-A located at the south end of the Main Concourse at Section 11.
Getting to Your Seat
You’re downtown, you’re at the Fieldhouse and you’ve tasted some of our exciting new dining options. Now it’s time to find your seats.
Have your mobile ticket ready and accessible as you follow signage on the path to your seats. Our experienced team members will happily help you locate your correct section, row and seat.
Once you’ve found your seat, let’s have some FUN! Enjoy your experience visiting us and welcome back to Gainbridge Fieldhouse - we’ve missed you!